Tuesday, March 5, 2013

pinning along

I'm surviving here in Buffalo! I'll be here one more day and then heading to Rochester.
I thought today I would share some of the things I have been pinning recently. I really need to start that list of what I actually want to recreate. Does anyone have one of those??
So here are some of my favorite pins from the past week!!


I need to make these for Easter this year. I think my husband will flip!


This cupcake looks awesome! Miss me some s'mores!







Source: tipnut.com via Sarah on Pinterest

DIY heating pads 






Source: how-do-it.com via Sarah on Pinterest


edible glitter!


Vegan chocolate chip cookie dough "blizzard"



What have you guys been pinning recently?!
You can also follow me on pinterest!

2 comments:

  1. That blizzard looks so good! and I like the idea of those energy bites.
    Jenn
    With Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the food photos, looks delish! Stop by the blog, there's a giveaway going on and I think you're going to like it! =]

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover