Monday, February 18, 2013

happy monday

happy Monday, everyone!

I had a pretty busy weekend - I had work again yesterday, so I kind of had to cram all my usual weekend stuff into Saturday which left little downtime. I prepared my meals for the week (I hope to post soon on my meal planning) and had to do some domestic chores and grocery shopping. Plus I got to fit in a gym session! My knees seem to be better ::knock on wood::

Today marks the first official day of the Yoga Challenge! Did anyone do any form of yoga? Plan to? I will be doing some yoga when I get home from work.

Yesterday also marked the return of one of my favorite shows - Worst Cooks in America on Food Network. Does anyone watch this show? I absolutely love it!! I haven't gotten a chance to actually see the first episode. I had to DVR it but am just happy it's back.

Sorry for such a short post. I will try to do better this week. Like I said, not much downtime.

So, tell me, how was everyone's weekend? Do anything fun or exciting?

Linking up for Yolo Monday 

10 comments:

  1. I didn't know Worst Cooks in America was coming back. I love that show. I'll catch it on demand.

    New this weekend for me - I tried bokwa at the gym. My calves are on fire, still!

    Stopping by from YOLO Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - I can't wait to watch it when I get home from work.

      Bokwa - I never heard of that, what is that??
      Thanks for stopping by. I am on my way to check out your blog now!

      Delete
  2. I need to check out thy show, have never heard of it before! I try to incorporate yoga and pilates a few times a week. But it gets hard with the schedule!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - it really does. Not enough time in the day.

      Delete
  3. Never saw that show, but I love CHOPPED! We recored the new episode of that last night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband and I went through a huge Chopped phase. We watched so much of it I think we chopped ourselves out. It has been a while though so maybe we should pick that back up again!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks! Sometimes that's all we have time for, right?!

      Delete
  5. Did you make the bars? How did they turn out? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't made them yet! I need to wait until after Lent, unfortunately, because I am not eating candy right now (so no chocolate for me!)

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover