Tuesday, January 1, 2013

new year new blog

I'm not much of a New Years Eve/Day kinda gal. I much prefer Christmas. There's just something about the lights. trees. wreaths. family. friends. hustle & bustle. I, for some reason, love the busy crowds at Christmas time. But this isn't about Christmas, this is New Years.

For some reason when the ball drops and a new year starts I get.. sad. I'm sure I'm not alone in this. 2012 was really good to me - I married my best friend. The most wonderful man who truly treats me like a princess. He actually really likes New Years (I think it's the food)

So this year instead of getting sad, I tried to just be happy with all the past year has brought and excited to see what the new year of 2013 will bring!
The hubs and I spent an enjoyable night home with good food, each other and the pup....

Happy New Year!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover